SOS IT Services provides services for internal and external clients:
Customised Online Systems
More than 50 of our customers are using customised online systems to facilitate communications and automate everyday tasks. These systems are tailored to each client’s individual requirements. Their functionality can include:
- “Shopping Cart” ordering systems
- Automated order intake for POD or stock replenishment systems
- Job progress tracking
- Delivery tracking
- Digital asset management
- Inventory management, including automated re-order alerts
- Real time pricing calculators
- Variable data submission and online proofing
- POS campaign management
- Online document construction
- Web to print template based publishing
- Expenditure reporting
- KPI reporting (e.g. IFOT deliveries)
We interface with a number of customers and ERP systems, including Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft. We exchange data via EDI or XML. In some of these workflows we receive, acknowledge, process, notify, invoice all automatically.
Talk to us to automate data flows.
SOS IT services provides data processing services, including
- Data cleaning inc. de-duping
- Data sorting
- Australia Post barcode generation and address validation
- Returns management
All file and web servers are hosted and maintained in house, giving us control, security and flexibility.